The Switch represents the best and worst of gaming.
The biggest advances for Nintendo are coming this next year as they get ready to release their newest gaming console: The Nintendo Switch. The Switch represents the best and the worst of gaming in a single console.
Oh sure, Nintendo recently made news by selling nearly 200,000 units of their throwback entertainment system, The NES Classic, in a single month. Nintendo has long made their standard the family-friendly, graphics-light, casual gamer category. But the Switch is hoping to take that to the next level.
The Best and the Worse: Watch this first.
To fully understand what I’m about to say, you’ll probably have to watch their promo trailer first.
The Nintendo Switch: The Best of Gaming
The switch is amazing. Let’s just go over some highlights. The Switch is:
- highly portable
- accessible to casual and core gamers
- seamless transfer from a console to a portable system
- tied directly into some of the most successful gaming titles EVER
- better graphics than any previous Nintendo system
To put it simply: The Nintendo Switch takes the perks of mobile gaming systems and merges the benefits of a full console.
- You can play it anywhere
- you’re games are simply tied to a console in your living room
- you don’t have to quit playing awesome games just because you’re on a road trip.
This is every gamer’s dream.
Yet we know that not every gamer can be healthy and balanced of their own volition. That brings us the the tricky part: The Nintendo Switch as the Worst in Gaming.